Monday, March 30, 2009

I married my mom!

one more from Thursday March 26:
doggie day: the dogs went to the spa today and came home looking cute, smelling great, and very relaxed

Friday March 27:
shot in the leg: the babies got their LAST Synagis shots today, one in each leg. lots of screaming, but its over now

almost over: RSV aka hibernation season

so darn cute: the babies in dresses found in the stash from their cousins. H in navy blue velvet with white collar, N in knit turquoise/green/brown stripes, E in green cord skirt and sweater.

ends well that starts gross: big H vomited in the car (first time for the car) but ended up feeling just great for the rest of the weekend

yummy: family Shabbat dinner

always great to be with: my brother Josh, Aunt Janis, Grammy

Saturday March 28:
auf ruf: here we go...

Torah Torah Torah: during the kriyah Haley asked me to point at where we were, she followed my finger and chanted along. kind of a layning niggun, but oh so adorable for this seven year old blondie

children's service: Haley wanted to go, sat right in the front, and went up to lead most of the service. she knows her davenning.

flashback: looked at Bat Mitzvah class photos of myself and my sister, reminder of bad hair style past (when I got a Dorothy Hamill instead of the feather I asked for!)

bad hair present: growing increasingly frustrated with my so-so haircut from Wednesday, I took matters into my own hands post-Shabbat

new career?: I took a razor blade and channeled Shane, my hair is much improved, actually looks great, woo hoo!

Shabbos nap: I took a long nap on mom's couch for the first time since before I was pregnat

Daddy day:
Jeff was with our triplets ALL day, while Haley and I were at shul and then at mom/savta's house for the day

ahhhhhh: did I mention that I fell asleep and slept for hours interrupted mid-day?

Sunday March 29:
what's that?: N's SECOND tooth! just days after her first tooth appeared

shehecheyanu: wore my new pearl necklace for the first time, thanks husband for my beautiful gift

siman tov u'mazal tov: to mom and her new husband and their myriad of children and grandchildren

vision in white: all the granddaughters in their poofy cream dresses

sameah t'samach: what a joy to see this happiness, a new beginning

unique: to be a daughter officiating at her mother's wedding

beautiful: mom's friends made a gorgeous wedding

couldn't have done it without: Talia, yeah!, who spent the entire day with us

I love: my husband & my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment