Wednesday, January 7, 2009

baby yoga

watch out world: baby E is on the move!

record of longest time in cobra: baby E

tonight's up-level: baby E moved from cobra to plank (full push up position)

another favorite: baby E does bridge and almost goes up to wheel on her head

with a twist: she also tried pushing back onto her knees

half-cobra: baby H's latest

happy baby: baby N's all time favorite, grabbing her feet

on the move: baby H rolls from tummy to back again and again, baby N rolls and turns all over the place, baby E rolls and rolls and rolled 8 feet across the room to reach her mother :)

back to the basics: I did some side stretches today, only thanks to my visit to chiropractor Mike who got me a little un-stuck

new mommy yoga: laundrasana, mixbottlasana, changediapasana, fallonsofasana

product of the day: our 2x2 interlocking softtiles foam floor tiles, a huge 5/8 inch thick yoga mat!

without softiles: baby E would have a bruised head from those quick rolls

something nice for me: a pedicure

bonus: the owner of the salon is going to hook me up with a good Indian woman who will help with babies for low hourly rate, let's hope

pet names for my girls: H - pretty girl, my mush, yummy girl. E- my little jumping bean, smiley girl. N- happy baby, blueberry eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment