Thursday, January 22, 2009

recent items

yesterday:

news!: baby E started crawling, she had already mastered cobra, the double roll and the belly-flop

news!: baby H started clapping her feet and grabbing both feet and rolling to the side (back to tummy roll coming soon

poor baby: baby N is fussy, wakes up in the middle of the night for a diaper change, nasal clearing, little hugging and then swing time

guess who went out to lunch with a group of friends: yes, and I was showered dressed and presentable

old is new again: I'm wearing PRE-pregnancy shirts now with the Bella band, feels really good

healing: went to Dr. Mike, I am so stuck but at least I'm on my way to physical recovery

TODAY:

Carrie had her triplets!

celebrate: big H's good report card

sushi: celebratory dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment