Monday, February 9, 2009

weekly list

Mon Feb 2:
cookie monster: how my cousin Jay used to make me laugh when I was little, he came over yesterday for a visit while he's in town and met the girls

first tooth!: little H has her first tooth, the edge popped out yesterday, and she was in such a great mood

squeak: little N figured out how to make the sqeaker on the gym mat make noise, we'll see if she can do it again today

mom's play date: I invited someone over for pizza and tv, someone I've known for a long time but we're becoming friends now

Tues Feb 3:
first laugh: N is laughing!

first dive: little E dove over my leg, no crying

loves to hear the sound of her own voice, even at 3 am: little H, someone taught her how to vocalize

mid-afternoon: nap for all four of us
80: the number of jets that massaged me underwater tonight

Wed Feb 4:
always happy to see: Sara for my Wednesday respite

gettin my groove back: started physical therapy today, "wake up" abdominals, "wake up!"

field trip: gathered up the girls for a visit to Grammy D, their great grandmother

shlep factor: 10

simcha factor: 10

Thurs Feb 5:
out again: I left the house for the third day in a row!

even more suprising: I showered today and it wasn't the first one of the week!

efficiency: being a triplet mom makes me super smart with time, had a meeting for an upcoming event and banged the plans out in less than 10 minutes

Mon Feb 9:
rollin rollin rollin: first time H rolled from back to tummy

rockin rockin rockin: first time N got up on knees, she is rocking back and forth

climbin climbin climbin: E climbing over, under and through everything, she nearly climbed up and into a bouncy seat today

always happy to see: Stacy, who stayed with the babies today for an hour so I could go to PT

No comments:

Post a Comment