Saturday, December 13, 2008

today's list

canine angel of the day: R, for waking Husband up early for a walk and thereby making him available/alert/upright when E and N woke up in the morning

canine blanket of the day: my very own big red dog, who allowed the babies to use her for a tummy time prop for as long as they wanted to

magic hour: 9:40 in the morning when I first awoke from a long night of uninterrupted sleep

realization of the day: becoming aware that even though I had been sleeping, two of the three babies had awoken, been changed, had tummy time, eaten breakfast and were back to sleep (not)

sweetest moments of the day: nursing baby H each morning

oh, there I am: looking in the mirror after showering, blow-drying my hair, applying makeup and getting dressed

mommy is the best moment: N is still awake when I get home at 11 pm. She would not take the bottle from her father, nor would she fall asleep. She takes the bottle from me, and falls asleep moments after I put her in the swing.

accomplishment of the day: not reacting

voice in my head: Marie, saying: "don't react" and "let's be practical"

another reason to smile: my triplets are six months old tomorrow


refu'a sheleima prayers for healing:
  • for Sarah, who has been in the hospital twice this week and had a spinal tap to drain fluid from her optical nerve
  • for Grammy, who has been cleared for surgery and is scheduled to have it tomorrow
  • for Carrie, always, and those three souls she is guarding in her womb

No comments:

Post a Comment