Wednesday, December 17, 2008

today's list

person I'm always happy to see: Sara, the amazing babysitter

never thought I'd be excited about having a minivan: but it has auto-start, so the car (covered in snow in our outdoor parking space) warms up and defrosts before I even put my boots on

purchase of the day: new zebra print comforter and sheet set, great price at Marshall's where I went to get a gift for Sara

gift (received) of the day: Mom is gifting the above bedding as a belated anniversary gift

gift (given) of the day: red Isotoner gloves for Sara, who showed up this morning with freezing fingers

fantasy of the day (actually for every day until it comes true): Sara becomes available to take care of my girls every day.,I'd sell the minivan to pay her - well, we need it for the brood; I'll cash in my pension instead

refu'ah shleima prayers for healing:
for all the I've listed in the past week

No comments:

Post a Comment