Tuesday, December 23, 2008

today's list

what time is it?: 9 am wake up

conversation: the trio were just hanging out "talking" in their cribs

huge smile: E is head up smiling, surveying the scene, N is feet up excited as always, H is selective with her sounds, but clearly communicating

more: snow

pleasant surprise: Husband warmed up and cleared off car, shoveled for me

only now that I'm a mommy: E and I were 30 minutes early for her appointment today, early?

quite nice: seeing an old friend, actually my Jr. High School BF, now a doc at Children's

go figure: spit up on my cashmere sweater, donned for going out to the hospital

yes: I smile at the darnedest things these days, even secretions and excretions

what a trooper: E barely notices the halter monitor, except that she tries to chew and pull at the wires

third night of Hanukkah: three miracles, just love watching the candles glow and burn, showing the girls the beauty of a mitzvah

No comments:

Post a Comment