Thursday, December 18, 2008

today's list

person I'm always happy to see: my s-daughter, even when she comes home from school tired and whiny and for 45 minutes refuses to take off her snot-covered shirt and snow drenched jeans

warms my heart: to see the big sister reading to her baby sisters, and she read all 64 pages of "Are You My Mother?" and only needed help with one word - "know"

surprise of the day: there is chocolate in the house!

coolest thing about using Peapod: Hanukah candles and gelt are weekly specials - nice

funniest sight of the day: s-daughter laying with her pillow in the windowsill


prayers:
healing for everyone I've listed already, love for my family and my friends, multi-fold blessings to everyone who had been helping us out from pregnancy to delivery to NICU to just home and moved to 6 months later, may light increase, courage and peace and hope prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment